- 250g butter
- 3 eggs
- 600g flour
- 300g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 10g Spekulatius spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- Some flour to sprinkle on the biscuits
- A Spekulatius baking mould
1. Melt the butter together with the salt, spices, egg, sugar and flour and then knead into a ball and refrigerate the dough for 24 hours.
2. Cut out a piece of the dough, place it on the floured mould and press in by hand.
3. Cut off the overlapping dough with a knife. Now turn over the mould and tap lightly so that the dough will fall out of the mould.
4. Finally, preheat the oven to 200 degrees and bake the dough shapes on a baking tray covered with baking paper for 15-20 minutes.